Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Baby!




I love my baby, I miss my baby...

My mom told me that she was not mine and I needed to accept it. I started balling and had a break down. She is mine. She has my DNA! How can she not be mine. She will forever have a place in my heart. I love her more than words can even express. She is my world, but yet she is gone. She is all i think about, but yet she is gone, life is worthless... I feel as if i'm still just going through the motions. I go with a smile, but i wish i could just cry most of the time. I do have good days though, but i still hurt and miss her. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought that I will get to see her. I count down the days til I get to see her next. When I'm with her is when im living. When im away is when I feel dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment