Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

This years Christmas was a lonely Christmas. I missed my baby girl like no other. It was hard, but it was good. I went and saw her last night and held her from eight to midnight. That went well and I'm so glad that I went and held her. She had some super cute outfits on! I love her more and more daily. It felt not real when I was holding her. Like this whole week I have been looking at pictures and showing her off to people and just missing her so much and then I went and saw her and it was like I was in a dream.

I made Henslee a DVD of her and all the pictures of them and I in the hospital and out of the hospital. We watched it last night and it usually always makes me cry, but while she was in my arms I didn't cry. I love her...

No comments:

Post a Comment