Saturday, October 24, 2009

Henslee L Maughn




So I personally hate looking at blogs without pictures on them. haha. So I am adding some pictures on here of my family. (to the right you have my mom and I at wicked. I have no make-up on :( )
Also last night I went to dinner with Jesse and Jaymie. I had a great time with them and am so thankful that I had something to do on a Friday night!!! I let them feel my stomach and feel her move. They get so excited. It is so cute! The more time I spend with them the easier it will be to let go of the most precious thing ever. I am growing to love Jesse and Jaymie more and more and know that I could never keep their baby girl from them (as hard as this is going to be). They told me the name that they picked last night, as well. It is so cute and so weird that she has a name. Her name is now Henslee L Maughn. The L stands for me :) but they are leaving it just as an L so that people will ask her what it stands for. I apprecitate that so much. I love little Henslee more then anything and can't wait to hold her in my arms. So here is one picture, I can't figure this blog thing out to be honest with you all so you only get one picture! :)
This is Cason, my cute little nephew, with a girls bow on that I gave to Jesse and Jaymie for Henslee to have. I think it's my cousins bow, but she left it here so it's my babies now! :) haha
I think he looks so cute! Just like a little girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment