Sunday, October 11, 2009

The joys of pregnacy

I'm 31 weeks tomorrow and in pain! :( I woke up this morning with my back hurting so bad! I don't like that. I need a man to massage me, but know that's never going to happen. At birth mother's support group thingy they told us to make a list of the perfect guy that we want so that when we are dating we will know what to look for and what to stay away from. My number three is that he HAS TO be good at massages because my body kills when I'm pregnant. haha
I heard bloody noses were common during pregnancy. I hope that this is true because my nose bleed for a long time last night. I haven't had one of those since I was like ten. So that was weird. I have to go to the bathroom like double the amount I use to and my mouth is always dry it feels like. I never can drink enough water.
Little one in me moves like a million times more then usual which leaves me waking up in the middle of the night and readjusting. They say to sleep on your left side, but she likes my right side better so I switch every time I wake up (which is a lot).
Jaymie and Jesse e-mailed me 2 nights ago. It made me really happy to hear from them because I haven't talked to them since Matt and I went to dinner at their house. Jaymie said she wants to come to all my doctors appointments even though they are only like ten minutes. I can't tell you how happy I am that she wants to because it gives me more time to get to know her and makes me more comfortable that I am giving my baby to a good family. It is really hard when I we don't talk for a while because all these crazy emotions come telling me to keep her and it really hurts. :(
Oh ya and so I was tlaking to my friend the other day and they told me I didn't love my baby because I wanted to keep her. I wanted to punch them in the face. I was just telling him my feelings about it and how I wanted her and am so scared to do this and everything and he said you don't love her because yo want to keep her. I HATED him!!! I was like you have NO IDEA! I obviously love her because I'm TRYING to do whats right! It doesn't mean its the easiest thing for me. It just means that it's right. AHHH I don't even know what to say! but I was pisssed!!!! I love my baby more then anything in the world and thats why I want to keep her. But it is also the reason I am giving her to Jesse and Jaymie. Because she deserves way better.
Man I didn't mean to write that much. OOOPS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment