Wednesday, October 14, 2009

...more pain

Still in pain. My stomach is just STRETCHING like no other! I think i got some precontractions the other night that hurt like a mother. I'm not excited for labor at all.

So Matt texted me the other day and said "How's our little girl doing" and can I just say it felt like a bullet in my heart. Why does he have to say it like that? I mean its good he's finally taking ownership of the child, but how he worded it just made me cry! I just want him to want her and be with her and me forever! I want to be his wife more then anything and can't stand him not being there. :(
I wore my hair tonight how he likes it which I haven't done since i've been pregnant because it makes me think of him. I just want to go over there and show him and tell him I love him and miss him! why can't i??!?!?!! I want him!

Today has been a very hard and emotional day. I work so hard at school for my grades and when I see no progress it just brakes my heart that I'm working so hard for nothing. It's just not fair!!!

I miss my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment