Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nightmare!

Last night I had a nightmare about the adoptive couple I have chosen. They didn't let me see my baby girl. :( I konw that they would never do that, but man in my dream it was miserable! I wanted to see her and to hold her, but I couldn't. I guess that's how its going to feel a little bit. I know I'll be able to see her every once in a awhile, but not as much as I would like. :( Have I mentioned how much i miss her yet? Because I do!!!!
It was so cute! Today during my exam in anatomy she got the hiccups again. I was kind of annoyed because I was trying to take a test, but it made me giggle. I can't wait to hold her!! I love her with every piece of my broken heart!
It's also crazy how as soon as you make up your mind with something, everything possible happens to go against the choice you made. For example this adoption thing...
I thought about all the things I can do to keep this baby and it is possible for me to. Next semester all the classes that I want to take are all offered at night. This would be perfect! I could spend time with her all day and then take her to her dad's house at night when I go to school. It would work. But I can't and I won't. She deserve a mom and dad that live in the same house. :( As much as I want her! :( I hate this. Have a mentioned that yet??? I HATE THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment