Friday, November 6, 2009

more crap

I have had so much I have wanted to write about, but so little time. I now have 5 weeks left to go, but it feels like forever :(. My doctor said I've gained too much wait, but I don't really care because Chocolate is my healer when my heart hurts. Jaymie came to the last doctor apt. with me which was on monday. I like it when she comes to see her baby. Jesse wants to come to the next one she said. I think that is so cute! I hope he does (even though my next visits are going to be checking the cervix). :) I hope he does come.
Jesse and Jaymie bought me a foot massage thingy because oh how my feet have been hurting!!! I really appreciate it and think they are just amazing!
I've been sick the past few days :( It really sucks having a cold, going to school, and being pregnant. Not just pregnant about to pop pregnant. haha
So I never really got to talk about Halloween on here. My halloween night was spent playing cards with my neighbor friend and my mommy. Great huh? My sister did join in later and I really enjoyed that. I hate not having a life. I wish that I had more friends to go out and do stuff with. I hope next year will be a little better. I miss my best friend Ami more than anything!!! I wish she would come home to me :(. My nephews birthday was two days after halloween and that was fun! I love having my family over and playing with my nephews (even though Dallin is the one that got me sick :(... ).
So I'm going to try and post some pictures. If I can figure it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment