Sunday, November 15, 2009

36 weeks and counting

Last night was really fun. We went to Carrabba's then to0 my sister heather's house and played games. Jesse and My brother-in-laws played video games while the girls played Yahtzee! It was fun, but then I got really tired, really fast. I got home a little earlier then eleven and was exhausted!! Then I felt kind of sick and threw up. I was so tired and grumpy! All today I have been tired and grumpy as well. I hate being 36 weeks pregnant! I want her to come out NOW!! It's so annoying! I want to quit school because it is stressing me out. I have so much homework tomorrow! AHHHH!!! My brain hurts :(. Overall is was a good weekend though. It felt good to finally get out of my house and have a good time with people I love. I just wish I wasn't pregnant. I am getting more and more nervous for labor, but I can NOT wait to be NOT pregnant! It is a long nine months of back aches, feet pain, butt pain, stretch marks, ah and just ah! PAIN!!! I am so excited to get over this! I am going to miss my baby though :( She means the world to me and I wish she was mine. :( I wish I wasn't so grumpy today either. Hopefully my hormones will calm down tomorrow so I can be nice and in a better mood. I don't like being mean, but I just can'[t help it sometimes. AH!
Well I have some pictures of Jesse, Jaymie, and I, but I'll wait to put them up because I feel like I have too many pictures up. Tomorrow they are coming over for the doctors apt. I'm excited to see if she is going to be able to come early. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment