Thursday, March 4, 2010

3 months

Henslee is now three months.
I thought I was doing really well and everything was going as good as it gets, but then on her three months I went downward... It's been a roller coaster again. I am sad and emotional these past few days and I'm not even PMSing! I was last week, and I was really sad, but not as sad as I have been this week. I can't believe she's growing up so fast. It feels like yesterday when I held her in my arms so tight wishing I didn't have to let go. Hoping that the Lord would send my angel telling me it was just a test and I don't really have to do it. But no angel came. 3 months ago today I left the hospital holding her then when we got to my house I let her go home. MY ONE REGRET... I wish with all my heart I would've kept her for that one night. That ONE night while she was still MINE!!! I regret that so much!!!!
HENSLEE IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH I MISSED AND LOVED YOU!!! IF YOU ONLY KNEW!!!
I decided to watch this DVD I made of her last night to celebrate her 3 months. I think every month I'm going to do that. I wish she was with me! I'm hurting...

No comments:

Post a Comment