Friday, September 18, 2009

Bad Day :(

Why does everything have to go wrong in my life? why? I swear it's one thing after another. I'm just feeling so down today. I meet with the family who I am giving my baby to last night and I was so happy and excited and I told them that they were going to receive my baby. The excitement in there faces was priceless. I am so happy for them, but today has just been a bad day emotionally. It's Friday and like normal I have absolutely nothing to do. So I prayed that someone would ask me to do something tonight. My answer came with a chance to babysit. Wow what an answer to pray. Maybe I should be more pacific to get a better response. I mean I asked for a friend. I need a friend not another job!!! I work to much, my room is so messy because I am never home to organize it! I need a friend and a life! I hate mine. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment