Sunday, September 13, 2009

Boys being boys :(


So I need to let out some steam...
Why in the world do girls have to have the babies?
My answer: Because men are wusses and can't handle the pain!
The get the easy part. They get to go out and do whatever they want while the woman is stuck at home not doing anything because she's pregnant!
Also men are LIARS! They will tell you that they are doing one thing and then BAM you find out their not! Liars!!!
For example: Matt told me that he won't go on any dates with girls for nine months. That he'll be there if I ever need him. So on and so on....LIES!!!
Labor day weekend: He decides to go to Pine top. I of course don't ask who with because he has already told me he doesn't really hang out with anyone anymore and so I stupidly assume family, or maybe some close guy friends, but NOOOO! He's up there with lots of girls!!!!!!!!!
This is just so unfair that I sit at home every weekend because I am 6 months pregnant. AND another thing that pisses me off is that none of his friends know that he is having a kid, so he gets to go do whatever the freak he wants!!!! UH!!!! I'm so annoyed right now!!!!!
I have never felt more used in my life!
It still is a sharp knife whenever I think of the words he used to tell me goodbye...
I don't love you, It was all just for fun... blah blah blah! UH!!! I'm so mad right now!!!
OH and P.S. That man has never been here for me through this whole thing. I try and call him when I need a friend and he's always doing something else!

1 comment:

  1. i happened to come across your blog. i am kris barlow's oldest daughter. i have adopted two girls and i wanted to thank you for your honesty. i wish you the very best!

    ReplyDelete