Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Adoption

Do you ever feel like you know your doing something right, but you just wish it wasn't. I don't like how life sometimes happens like that. I don't want to give up my baby, but I know I have to. I know those first days with her are going to be the hardest days of my life. I act strong, but I know I am no where near strong. I want my baby and I cry every time I think about giving her to someone else. I love the couple though and would never ever take her back, but it still is going to be the hardest thing I will ever do. I miss her already and she's not even out of me yet. :(

I use to say that adoption was worse then your baby dying because the baby will never be yours with adoption, but with death you are promised that one day you will be able to raise that little one. I might have to change my mind though, because with death their gone forever. With adoption (open) there just around the corner and living, happily. You get to see them progress and live life. It still is the hardest thing in the world though.

No comments:

Post a Comment