Sunday, September 20, 2009

My baby girl

Last night I had a dream I was holding a baby girl. She was so precious, so clean, so pure, and best of all she was mine. Then I passed her along to someone else. Her mother who was going to raise her for me. My heart stopped. My tears flowed. I wanted her to be mine and just mine. Why did I have to hand over my precious girl to someone else. It hurt and it was only a dream. I love the parents I am giving my baby to more then anything, but is that going to stop the pain? Never. They deserve her so much more than I do, but is that going to stop the pain? No. I'm going to miss my princess more then anything in the world, but I know she is going to be in the best place possible. I love her so much already. I can't imagine the love I am going to fill when she comes out into life. I'm so sad I can't keep her, but happy that I feel peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment