Thursday, July 1, 2010

RANDOM thoughts

Saturday went well.. Everything is final. It is a numb empty feeling that I can't explain. It feels like I can't ever see her again. It's so weird. I know I can but I feel like I have no say on anything anymore. It's what I want so I am happy for everything, but at the same time... I just am numb. I dunno. Life has been good and hard for me. I've been SOO busy and it's hard on me to be so busy. I don't ever really get out anymore and I always have a lot of things to get done. I feel like I never have a minute to think about it or her. So that's a good thing. It hit me really hard last Friday night, but now it's all over and there is nothing I can do about it so I am just moving on. She's gone forever. I am so happy that she has a mom and dad. I miss her daily and love her more then words could ever say!

No comments:

Post a Comment