Monday, July 5, 2010

I LOVE YOU HENSLEE

This past weekend I got really sick so today I took work off to relax and get better. I never take work off. It's been a god morning. Woke up about nine and I'm still sitting in bed :). I have been posting pictures of Henslee on Facebook. I swore I would never do that in case somebody didn't know, but I just wanted to show her off. It's so weird how empty I feel right now. I miss her and looking at her just makes me smile from ear to ear. I love seeing her and watching all the videos I have of her. It really brightens up my day. I can't wait to see her again, but I know I shouldn't get excited for it, because I need to start moving on with my life. I'm at a road block but instead of choosing one way or the other I feel as if i'm walking in circles waiting for the two paths to some how move into one. I know they never will though. My life is a life without Henslee. I need to move forward. I just don't know how. :(. Even though I miss her I still can't believe how happy I am at where she is at in life. I am SO happy she's with her mom and dad! That just brightens my day SOO much!!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bah from what I've been told, what I read here, and what I feel is my future at least, I don't think there's an easy way to get out of those crossroads? But it seems like you sorta already have - because you love your daughter and you love where she is and you know she's happy. That's SO much better than wondering and worrying, right? I dunno.

    Sorry for the random lurky comment. I just love reading blogs where adoption isn't portrayed as the most absolutely terrible thing ever (I'm pregnant and planning an open adoption).

    ReplyDelete