Friday, July 2, 2010

7 months






Today Henslee is 7 months. She is getting so big and time has just flown right out the window. She is in Utah with her family and is just so happy to be up there. I got a picture of her today which I am SOOO grateful for!! Her parents are so good to me and make me feel loved. I'm still scared that things will be different now that it is finalized. They keep telling me that nothing is going to change, but as soon as it was finalized with so many other birth mom's they stopped talking to them, or cut the communication down a ton!!! I hope my couple doesn't. I don't think they will cuz they are amazing, but we'll see.
I am super sick today and couldn't go to work or do anything today. That is a first for me so it's been nice to relax. Last night when I was in bed with lots of pain I just felt like I was in the hospital again with contractions from Henslee. It was so weird. I miss her tons and think about her often, but couldn't be happier with where she is. I look at my life and think it would be so different if I was a mom right now. I just am so happy for the way everything turned out. I love Henslee and will FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment