Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LIFE IS HAPPENING AGAIN

I miss Henslee, but am moving on. I feel that as time goes on my sorrow becomes less. My hole gets smaller. Things are happening for me!! I have a ton of amazing options in my life and am so excited to push forward. I have been looking back for so long that it was hard to move forward, but now im ready. I'm never going to let go and move on, but I am going to move forward! I love Henslee and get to see her this Friday because the couple ASKED ME to come see her this week!! I was SOOO happy when they asked if I wanted to come out and see her!! I wanted to so bad, but was scared to ask cuz she's sealed now, but they asked me and all the fears went away. Nothing has changed. They still love me and I love them!!! This is going to be a forever relationship together and I am so grateful for them and I know they wil help Henslee grow in righteousness!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment