Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just to see you smile

I went to the temple the other night with friends. I stood in front of it looking at it. Then a picture popped into my mind of Jesse and Jaymie walking out of it with their little girl after her being sealed to them. Their faces were happy and Jaymie had tear lines on her face. It is an image still presented very well in my mind. I started to cry. I couldn't stop the tears. It was like a dream as I watched them hug their family and be all together. It hurt. I couldn't stop the tears. I felt awkward being with my friends so i walked away from them with the tears still pouring down my cheeks. I saw something that is going to be happening very soon. It really hurt me to see how happy they were. I want that happiness too. It's really hard to hear the word Sealed. I just get the biggest pit in my stomach. I miss her so much, but know that she will be happy too. I could see her smiling with her family. I did this for her happiness and that is what she's getting.

2 comments:

  1. Is it ok if I comment? If not, let me know. You are very strong. It is hard, but you are right - she will be happy. BUT YOU WILL BE HAPPY TOO! One day soon YOU will be walking out of that temple with a husband that you love and who loves you very much. And you will have more children who will be SEALED to YOU! Your happiness is coming Linny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds. Sealed should be a joyful word. Its what you wanted for her. Its what you want for yourself its what your striving for, for your future children.

    Its a very emotional day but so worth it. Your heart will feel comfort I promise. 2 days ago marked the year of my girl being sealed to her parents. It was sad but its what I wanted for her, what she deserved. I love ya girl! Let me know if you want someone with you on that special day.

    ReplyDelete