Friday, June 11, 2010

Cry Baby Lindsey

I wish people could understand how I am feeling. It's so annoying having these moments where there is so much pain and then I start to cry. I wish they could understand. I am going through HELL right now LEAVE me alone!! I had a very rough night tonight. I watched the video I made for henslee last night with some friends to show them what I went through and I forgot how real it was and still is. It really opened the wounds for me and ever since I have been just a cry baby. Which I NEVER cry so it's amazing that I go cry. A LOT. I even cried in front of people. NEVER do i do that! NEVER!!! I can't WAIT to see her saturday and am looking forward to it SOOOOOOO much!!!! I am so grateful for my open adoption. I am so grateful that I get to see her as often as I do. I miss her and love her SOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOO much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment