Sunday, June 6, 2010

19 days....

Well... Today's been rough. I watched Juno tonight while I was babysitting and it just brought back a lot of emotions. I could feel with her, but more then her because I was i her shoes. It's hard to feel like there is hope for a perfect family when everything else around you is crashing down. Jesse and Jaymie seem to have it together though and I am so grateful Jesse is still there for Jaymie. :) I love them so much and am so grateful for all they do for me. I really couldn't have a better couple to adopt my baby. I remember watching Juno for the first time on an airplane to Hawaii many years ago and being sad, but not thinking much of it. I remember thinking this would never happen to me. YA RIGHT!! Another thing that I couldn't understand is why Juno went over to the adoptive couples house all the time. Like why she would go talk to the adoptive dad, but now as I watched it from a new perspective I understood. It is so hard being alone and when she was wit him/them she would feel needed and loved. I used to be the same way and still do. I want to sometimes call Jesse and Jaymie randomly to talk because I feel like they are family to me. It's the weirdest feeling ever, but just true. I'm not an open person, but with them I sometimes just want to talk and talk and talk like I do with my mom sometimes. It's nice to feel needed and loved. They updated their blog for me tonight and I am very grateful!!!! I love looking at her cute pictures. It makes me so happy to see her and know she's happy.

So this past week my bestest friend and I have kinda been in a fight and basically I didn't want to talk to her for stupid reasons, but one of the main ones was that she forgets about what I am going through. I feel like everyone does. They all think since i'm acting fine and always smile that i'm fine. But I'm not. I mean ya I'm better about the whole thing, but it still hurts... A LOT!! I lost my daughter. I feel like she's dead. The pain is still there and will forever be there and its very frustrating when I feel as if people just forget. I don't like reminding them either because then I feel like I'm asking for pity, which i'm not. I really am fine, just tender. VERY TENDER. Especially this month. Henslee's court date is in 17 days and her sealing in 19. The pain gets a little bit stronger everyday as the date gets closer and closer... I am happy, but VERY SAD and nervous for what I am going to be like. I miss her so much and love her with all my heart. I know she's in a better place, but oh how I miss her with every inch of my heart and soul. She will live with me forever and ever! I never will have a day without the thought of her go through my mind. She is the reason why I wake up in the morning. She is my sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Ok last comment I will do. You can delete them if you want, or tell me to delete them. Anyway, I want you to know that nobody forgets. I think about you all the time, we all do. Even my friends who don't know you ask about you. Everyone wants you to be ok and feels so bad that you have had to go through this. We know it still hurts. It will for a long time. But know that we will always remember and be here for you.

    ReplyDelete