Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TAKEs A sTRONG PERsON

So I just wanted to say that I went to Tiffany's and they are fixing it with no cost. I was way happy about that!!! I also bought another charm for my neckless. It says HLM with the date she was born on it!! SO NOW I HAVE TWO REMINDERS!!! I am so happy!!!

So randomly last night I was talking to this friend of mine (who didn't know I was a birthmom) and he brought up his sister who 3 years ago placed her baby for adoption. She had a hard time with it and decided to start drugs. It made my heart brake for her. She is in a bad place, not because of the adoption, but because she didn't choose to change her habits. I also met another birthmom recently who got pregnant 3 months after placing because she went back into old habits. I just have to say that it takes a strong girl to place and move on after placing. This was a hard thing to do. I hurt and ache, but am happy and able to move on. I loved her so much and wanted to give her the father she never would've gotten with me. I still hurt about the fact of being abandoned. But with everything else in the matter I am doing well. I love seeing her and being with her and I love the way she looks at her mom and dad. She is so happy which makes me the LUCKIEST mom in the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment