Monday, May 24, 2010

BLESSINGS DO COME!

I was saved today!! I was almost in a really really bad car accident, but the Lord literally saved me!!! It was the scariest moment in my life. To make a long story of loosing control of my car and swerving out of control short. My car ended up facing a semi coming at me on the freeway. I had never been more scared in my life. I then got a prompting to turn my wheel to the left and everything would be okay. It was so weird but i reacted fast and my car ended up somewhere off of the freeway. I have no idea how it ended up there but it did. It was the craziest event in my life. I was literally SAVED! They said that you get blessings for placing and I feel as if I used all of those blessings today. It makes me sad that I don't get anymore, but hey my life was saved today so at least I used them on a big gift. :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad your ok darling.

    Im sure there are many more blessings to come than just that. Your amazing

    ReplyDelete