Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birth Mothers Day!






Birth Mothers day was one of the best day's in my life!! I enjoyed every minute of being with Henslee. She always makes me so happy and being with her brightens up my life until the next visit. We took some really cute pictures and keeping those close to me helps me remember who I am. They gave me the cutest little book with pictures of me and her, and her hand print and foot print. They were so good to me!!
Then Mothers day came and it was hard, but okay. I had the strength from the day before to get me through it I prayed a lot and hid my tears, but I cried a lot as well.
There was one point that was really hard when my sisters were taking pictures with their sons and I just thought how I wished Henslee was there to take pictures with me, but I remembered I got my pictures yesterday and that was better. I did ball though. I've had a hard time with this whole process, but I am okay with it all now. But the tears still come, the pain is still there, but I would do it again because it was the best thing for Henslee. I love her with all my heart and it brakes often, but the pain gets spread out over time.
My mom gave me this book for Mothers day that I think I'm going to give to Jaymie. It's really cute about adoption. There was one part in it that I just started to cry so hard. It tells about every side of the adoption and one point is of the child's while inside the birth mom. It said that the baby guides you to their parents, which i believe, then it said that if the baby would talk she would say something like "I know this is hard for you, I know your in pain, and I thank you for it. I know that when I get out you will never know the love I have for you, but I love you and will always be apart of you." When I read that the tears came so much because that is all I have ever wanted. Was for her to love me as much as I love her. It meant the world to me. She means the world to me and even though I'm okay with it all I still have hard days, there just less. I never regret, I just miss. I love her with all my heart!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that top picture! SO SWEET! That must be really nice to be able to visit her on birth mother's day.

    ReplyDelete