Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11

This blog has helped me clear my head a ton through this process. I think that I will probably write less and less now that my life is moving in a different direction. I honestly can say I never thought this day would come. I thought that I would always have a hurt and a pain for Henslee. That is not true. It's not a hurt and a pain. It's a love that has no ending! She still means the world to me and always will.
I asked to go see her on Thursday because I needed to clear my head. It's weird, but when I'm with her the stresses of life just go away. I can see much clearer looking at her. Because when I look at her I see what life is about. It helps me. I had a hard Friday night because I found out that my best friend got herself into the same situation I was in 16 months ago. She is pregnant. It made my mind go back to all the emotions I felt through the process. It hurt to know that I am going to have to see her suffer and know what it's like and not be able to help in anyway. She seems way stronger then I was though and I know that she will be okay. I was angry that I had to help her at first because I felt that I wasn't strong enough. I then got an overpowering feeling that I was strong enough and that it was my duty to help her through this. I sure hope that I do. She is my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. Heather-
    You are so amazingly strong and such a wonderful person! :) I know your friend will be blessed by the experience that you went through and you will be able to help her so much. I know all of your birth moms from group helped Kayla so much and I am so grateful to all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete